Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spinning Wheel.


Wednesday evening 7:15 p.m....The orbit of star-ship Lee took an elliptical variance today. Shifts come and we go..onward, choosing, feeling, wondering. I'm wondering , again, what really matters here as I dream my life on Earth? It is so easy to believe so many of the things I've been taught matter, matter, but sometimes, like right now, I KNOW most all those cultural teachings are not the point to this life.There is this place between stepping into a life of absolute faith in what I feel, and I feel deep and still,and that fear that I better be reasonable cuse I have a family and all this stuff that I once thought I owned but now know full well the stuff owns me.

Wouldn't life be amazing if ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE was what we chose to live..it would sure be a HUGE leap of faith from what we are told to live for. See, the feeling of letting go of all this structure of success and responsible American stuff seems to be following me like my shadow. What was real is not anymore and what might be is a giant step from where I sit now and I'm a guy who has lived on the edge all my life so I should be much closer to jumping into the paradigm shift than a lot of others and here I am still sitting talking, or writing, about it.

The ground IS MOVING UNDER OUR FEET. That sensation is real, it's not just you. Paradigm shift is the reality that nothing outside of our center will be familiar as we move into a greater vibration. Life is a band width of frequencies and we are familiar with only a couple variations of those infinite frequencies. Today was a validation for me that the shift is not about the world around us but what we are capable of perceiving that has always been around us, we just were too stuck on what we think we know to see past all our Knowing.If you don't live from your center then good luck cuse chasing the shadows is going to be a black comedy of errors.

Anyhow...what was I saying??? Do you feel what I'm talking about?? Ummm Hummm...We are in for a Ride folks...Safety is no longer going to be a hole card..faith is the ticket now..so get you some..and let go of that life raft...lets rock this Dream....

2 comments:

BubbaT said...

Life is all about living on the edge. it would be a good nickname for you if it wasn't already taken. Maybe we'll call you Don Borde.

Unknown said...

okay, i'm in. let's rock the dream!